Are you Buying or Selling a Home in Colorado Springs?
Buying: Get up to $4,500 from Wish Property Group as a Military Appreciation Credit paid at closing to help with Closing Costs, Lender Pre-paids, or an Interest Rate buy down.
Selling: Get an immediate 1% of purchase price savings on Realtor fees when you list your home with us. That’s a $4500 savings on a $450,000 home.
We have 6 of these offers remaining for the 2020 year.
***Claim your Military Appreciation Credit by filling out the form below***
Once You complete your Buyer Consultation, You will have your Military Appreciation Home Buyer Credit reserved and saved for the year.
Our Colorado Springs Military Home Buying Program will Pay You (up to $4,500) when you Buy a Home with us or Discount 1% of Purchase Price when you sell your home with us.
You served us, Let us serve You, read more below!
1. Our REALTOR® Services are FREE to Buyers, in fact we end up Paying You when you Buy with us. (sellers pay us and we credit that back to you)
2. We work with ANY Bank or Lender that you prefer to include USAA®, Navy Federal, Veterans United, and many more.
3. We are certified Military Relocation Professionals (MRP) certified by the National Association of REALTORS® qualified to serve you as a Buyer’s Agent.
4. This is not just a Memorial Day or Veteran’s Day promotion, we are offering this benefit up until the last day of this year or until all 12 offers are taken, you deserve it!
5. If you are going to Buy or Sell a home anyway, Why not get extra money in your pocket and get the best certified professional service available.
6. Get your Appraisal Fee waived (another $750 in Savings), ask us how.
7. Have a Credit Score of 720 or more and get your Loan Origination Fee waived, ask us how. (about 1% of Purchase Price in Savings)
8. By using your VA loan, you can get in to a house with no money down.
9. Credit scores can be as low as 580 depending on your entire loan profile. It is most common that with any bank or lender, a 620 score is required for VA loan eligibility.
10. If we are able to structure the deal right, you can get seller concessions to pay towards a credit card or other debt at closing.
11. Disabled Vets – there are 3 VA Grants, not loans, some as much as up to $64,960 depending on the home situation and living arrangements. This is even a family member owned home in which the disabled veteran is living. This money assists to make the home more accessible and mobile for a disabled Vet.
12. We can help you get in to a home for less than the cost of renting. In most cases you will end up in a better financial situation if you buy a home instead of renting.
13. Did you know that 90% of VA buyers buy with no money down.
14. Did you also know that less than 15% of Veterans have taken advantage of the VA loan program, that is hard to believe. So take advantage of this great benefit afforded to you, you’ve certainly earned it.
We Love our Colorado Springs Military…Active Duty, Veterans, and Surviving Spouses! Thank you So Much for your Service! Schedule your buyer consultation on this page or Call Today, 719-422-9474
Terms & Conditions: Limit one offer per home, offer may not be combined with another person. If selling, home listing agreement must be signed with us by December 31, 2019. If buying, home must be under contract with us as your buyer’s agent by December 31, 2019.